We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking to resume our normal routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office along with having your temperature taken.
- We are asking for all patients to remain in your car and give the office a call when you are in our parking lot, which is north of our Simply Dentistry sign.
- The front desk will call you when we are ready to have you come in and will have some hand sanitizer for you to use before taking you back to the operatory.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or our Keurig coffee maker that so many patients love as they are difficult to keep clean and sanitized.
- We also ask that patients come to the appointments alone unless they are driving minor children or adults that need rides but are asking to limit the number of unnecessary guests as we try our best to minimize foot traffic in the building and lobby.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- ing a wife and a mother of four beautiful kids. “Simply Dentistry” would not have been the same without their input and insight. Dr. Iqbal and her family welcome yours to “Simply Dentistry”.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 734-407-7900.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Nadia Iqbal and staff